Today was the first ever After the Rock: a modern wedding show for the modern bride. All I can say is WOW. Going into the show I had a lot of expectations for something new and spectacualar... and this show comepletely blew my expectations out of the water. It was that amazing. When we left I said to Tavis, "that was fun... I already can't wait for next year." Trust me, if you didn't make it this year you CAN'T miss it next year. (even if you're not getting married, find someone who is and take them) :)
My top ten favorite things about After the Rock:
1) It's new. There's something adventurous and spontaneous and exciting about new things.... this new show had such a great vibe. It was something unlike Yakima has ever seen before.
2) People wanted to stay awhile. Not only the best vendors in town.... but also live hair & makeup, guys lounge, wine tasting, wedding workshops & more. It didn't feel like a "trade show" it was truly a bridal show, for the modern bride.
3) Stunning Fashion Shows. A variety of dresses from Fashion Corner with live models
4) Hand Picked Vendors. It was an honor to be a part of a wedding show of hand picked vendors. Truly a great group of people! Here's our booth. Very Simple, but I like it :)
5) Atmosphere. When you walked into the show, it felt and sounded and smelled like a wedding reception. Great wine, great music, great decor. Trendy & Sophisticated.
6) Live Band. I love these guys. Hire them for your wedding reception. The Village Musicians
7) Fabulous Hosts. The team of people that put on this show really have it together. I couldn't thank them enough for all of their hard work to make this happen! They really paid attention to all of the small details and executed the show perfectly.
8) All proceeds benefit our community. The money for admission goes strait to Memorial's Ohana!
9) Modern. This show was modern and creative with great branding and great advertising. (which as a vendor I really appreciate!)
10) It was inspiring. Something about this show just put everyone in a happy wedding mood. Like I said before, great atmosphere, great people.
The After the Rock bridal show will be back next year, go check it out!!
Pin It Now!