The night before:
- clean/organize camera gear
- clear memory cards
- print off shots lists, timelines, etc.
- pack my camera bag
- gas up the car
- scout out photo locations if necessary
- wash our work clothes
- paint my nails (this is optional, but something I like to do, haha) ;-)
- get a good night's rest!
What we pack in our camera bag: (Kelly Moore's green hobo bag)
- 16-35mm, 100mm, 15mm fisheye (our 50mm & 70-200 are on our camera bodies)
- business cards
- timeline, shots list, vendor info, names of family, names of bridal party
- memory cards in a memory card wallet. (We usually bring about 6- 8GB & 4- 16GB)
- Miscellaneous things like extra flash batteries, camera battery, gum, chapstick, bobby pins, safety pins, scissors (you'd be surprised how often the girls need them while getting ready) tylonel, allerclear, tums, etc.
- And last but certainly not least.... SNACKS!
Extra stuff we bring in our pelican case
- extra camera batteries & chargers
- extra AA batteries for flashes
- Canon Speedlight 580EX II (4)
- AlienBee SB800
- Sto-Fen Omni Bounce
- PocketWizard Plus II
- PocketWizard MultiMAX
- Mini Phono Plug to Female Hot Shoe Cord
- Manfrotto Alu Master 3 Riser 12' AC Stand (Black)
- Eat a good breakfast
- Drink lots of water for hot summer days!
Want to see this in action? Check out our behind the scenes album on facebook!Pin It Now!