- their wedding colors: coral + grey with a hint of light blue
- their chemistry was natural and romantic + fun photos came easy
- they are so warm and friendly to others
- the groomsmen entertained themselves... I had no idea what they were laughing about half the time but it was great for photos!
- the groom only had two photo requests and they were both well thought out and detailed zombie poses
- we went on a 5 minute double date to D&M during our session, my favorite coffee place in Ellensburg
- A few times during the day I was laughing with them so hard I cried. (mainly during the zombie poses) :)
- the bridesmaids ordered pizza at the hotel room before she got dressed
- the ceremony & reception took place at the couple's home, a house that has been in the family for a long time.
- their "unity candle" alternative during the ceremony (they planted a tree in their yard)
- DIY decor
- Intimate setting... only 65 closest family and friends
- very heartwarming vows and toasts
While most of my blogs tell a story from start to finish, I'm going to tell it backwards... starting with the reception.
Section 1: yummy details of the reception
Section 2: the D&M coffee date
Section 3: more previews of the couple session, bridal party, and ceremony
skyping with his sister that is out of the country! This is the sister that introduced the bride & groom
You can view more of our Central Washington Wedding Photography on our portfolio site