- Choose outfits that are coordinating in color, but NOT all the same color. Pick 2-3 key colors and weave them throughout your outfits.
- Bring color in through the use of layers, assesories, shoes, etc. Don't be afraid of color. It actually brings the photos to life more!
- Don't wear too much black. We prefer bright, vibrant images.
- Solids/stripes/plaid/subtle patterns all work great. It's ok to match solids with patterns. T-shirts and sweatshirts with large logos are not recommended.
- Glasses with transitional lenses do not look good for outdoor pictures. Clear prescription glasses are usually ok
Pin It Now!